Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beauty Solution to Nail Biting




I have to admit that I am a Nail Biter and have always been one ever since I was a little girl. The only time I remember letting my nails grow long and strong was when I was pregnant with my second son. I have to say it was pretty weird to have long nails.

I'm on a mission once again to get those long, strong nails again!! So I wanted to share some tips
with you:

  1. Save a piece of your paycheck for a weekly manicure. Having your nails properly taken care of by the pros will make you less likely to gnaw. There are places that charge like $6-$10 for a manicure. If time or cash prevents you from a weekly grooming by the pros, then opt to DIY on a weekly basis and reward yourself at the end of the month with a professional manicure.
  2. Use costly nail polishes like Chanel so each time you attempt to take a bite, you can kick yourself for biting off $$$ and letting it go down the drain!
  3. Treat your cuticles right. I have been using Sally Hansen's Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil. I have to say, it has really tamed my cuticles! They are usually dry and I end up peeling them and breaking my skin in the process. My niece once asked me, why did I have so many cuts on my fingers!!
  4. If you're looking for speedy results, you should use something to strengthen and lengthen the nail. My favorite is Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment which guarantees 30% longer nails in 5 days!
So my ultimate goal is to be able to sport Minx Nails before the summer is out! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment